I have received a few emails regarding how to implement Select All checkbox in the column header. This functionality work if the user wants to process particular data as per his requirement. I will show you there is a three-way to select All checkbox In Classic or Interactive Report using jQuery.
- Create Classic or Interactive Report Oracle using following query:
SELECT APEX_ITEM.CHECKBOX2(1)"SELECT", EMPNO, ENAME, JOB, MGR, HIREDATE, SAL, COMM, DEPTNO from EMP
- Define column heading following HTML tag and disable all Users To action as per Screenshot.
- Copy and Paste jQuery into the Function and Global Variable Declaration section.
- I am using classic Report for the same SQL query which is defined above for implementing another way to perform Select All checkbox in the Classic Report.
- Please Define the following HTML in the column header.
Note: If you are using an Interactive report then needs to do is to edit your interactive report’s Attributes and set its Heading’s “Fixed To” to “None”.
- In the third solution, we are using dynamic action to select all. Define the report static Id is “myreport” and following HTML in the column header.
- Create dynamic action and follow these steps with screenshots:
Event = Change Selection Type = jQuery Selector jQuery Selector = #checkAll Event Scope = Dynamic Static Container (jQuery Selector)= #myreport