APEX has been upgraded it login templates all the way from simple region to login template region then in APEX it is also available with split design.
Since I have been playing around the APEX templates and themes i found we could add region position to our APEX page templates. For example login page doesn’t support any other region position then it’s standards.
Steps to add:
- Create new page template as copy of login template
- In Body, append the below code
</div> <div class="t-Login-right-container hidden-xs-down "> <div class="t-Login-right-containerBody">#REGION_POSITION_16#</div> </div>
Classes to show hide the region based on screen size.
- Add “Display Points” entry
- Login Right Side : REGION_POSITION_16
- Select this template on login page.
Select the new position for the newly added.