How to Add new region position in APEX login page?
APEX has been upgraded it login templates all the way from simple region to login template region then in APEX it is also available with split design.
Since I have been playing around the APEX templates and themes i found we could add region position to our APEX page templates. For example login page doesn’t support any other region position then it’s standards.
Steps to add:
- Create new page template as copy of login template
- In Body, append the below code
</div> <div class="t-Login-right-container hidden-xs-down "> <div class="t-Login-right-containerBody">#REGION_POSITION_16#</div> </div>
Classes to show hide the region based on screen size.
- Add “Display Points” entry
- Login Right Side : REGION_POSITION_16
- Select this template on login page. Select the new position for the newly added.