Follow this process Step by Step :
1. Sign in to Oracle Application Express by entering the credentials (Workspace, Username, and Password).
2. On the workspace home page, click the App Builder icon.
3. Select the Application Name (Demo) in which you want to create a Page Region.
4. Enter your Page Name (Demo) and search in which you want to create a Page Region.
- Then select this Page and press Enter Key.
5. Right click on Components section then select Create Region.
6. Go to the Identification section then Enter Page Title and Select Page Type.
- After then click on Save Button and Run.
Adding HTML Code to the region
<h1>This is Static Content Region</h1> <h3>Lists</h3> <ul> <li>A1</li> <li>A1.1</li> <li>A2</li> <li>A3</li> <li>A4</li> </ul>
7. After then click on Save Button and Run.