How to upload multiple files in apex collection using Oracle APEX.
- Create a blank page where there will be a page item and a button as per screenshot.
- Create a page process for uploading a multiple file to the database or apex collection.
declare l_file_names apex_t_varchar2; l_file apex_application_temp_files%rowtype; begin APEX_COLLECTION.CREATE_OR_TRUNCATE_COLLECTION( p_collection_name=>'DOCUMENT' ); l_file_names := apex_string.split ( p_str => :P28_DOC, p_sep => ':' ); for i in 1 .. l_file_names.count loop select * into l_file from apex_application_temp_files where name = l_file_names(i) and APPLICATION_ID=:APP_ID; APEX_COLLECTION.ADD_MEMBER( p_collection_name => 'DOCUMENT', p_c001 => l_file.FILENAME, p_c002 => l_file.MIME_TYPE, p_blob001 => l_file.BLOB_CONTENT, p_n001 => l_file.ID, p_d001 => sysdate ); -- raise_application_error(-20001,l_file_names(i)); end loop; end;
- To check uploaded record, use below query and set blob column attribute as per screenshot.
SELECT c001, c002, n001, DBMS_LOB.GETLENGTH(blob001)IMG, d001 FROM APEX_collections where collection_name='DOCUMENT'
You might also like
- APEX Camera Extension (ACE) Plugin
- How to Create Dynamic Navigation Menu in Oracle APEX
- Preserve Checkbox state while Paginating in Interactive/Classic Report Oracle APEX
- Export Oracle APEX Application automatically on Daily Basis
- 2 ways to get total sum of Interactive Grid Column Oracle Apex